FSGateway failed to created OPCEnum

rizky_aewis

Hello,

I have rslogix 5000 project and i would like to make simulation with rslogix emulate 5000 and wonderware intouch 2012,I already create topic in rs link and it's already online between my PLC program and emulator controller. The problem is when i was connected with wonderware through archestra system management console (I use FSGateway) and when i would like to choose the server name on FSgateway there is warning "Failed to create OPCEnum on the selected node. If you don't have OPCEnum installed,please specify Server CLSID instead of ProgID". How come i can use the OPCEnum,Please help mee

thanks,

Similar Topics

We have Wonderware 2012 all set up (been set for years) using a server in the SMC console this can be seen as DASAPPLICON to talk to an S7-400...
Replies
Views
Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch...
Replies
Views
We've got (2) Wonderware apps here that read the same set of Rockwell PLCs. One was built a long time ago, and the other came along much later as...
Replies
Views
I tried doing this by adding a remote opc server running wonder ware on an Opto22 controler using ethernet. The topic comes through and is active...
Replies
Views
hi, I am currently working on a project that requires access to the data inside plc using Codesys OPC server v2.3 and I want the data to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom