FT ME Alarm History

Andrew Hardy

As per the title, I have a PV+ configured in FT View Studio ME (stand alone) it's communicating to an SLC5/03 via ethernet. I need to configure an alarm history screen, I have dragged the alarm history object from the library to a new screen, but it only displays current alarms.
What am I doing wrong?

[quote
What am I doing wrong?[/quote]

You are using FT ME...🍻

My page with Current Alarms uses an "Alarm Status List" object

My page with Alarm History uses an "Alarm List" object.

These are two different objects to select & configure when using ME.

Post back if you need further help.

Last edited:
Interesting, I've just checked the properties on both pages, and my alarm history and cyurrent alarms BOTH use alarm lists, despite being copied from different pages in the library - if I replace the alarm list on the current alarm page with an alarm status list, will it start working?

The Alarm List is fine for your history.
If you pulled it from the Library, it should already be setup to show all alarms.
(ex. on the Alarm List properties dialog, the Display tab should have all 4 conditions set to display).

Also check the Alarm Setup in Explorer. The Advanced tab sets how many alarms to keep in the history; it defaults to only 128. You can change that up to 10,000.

Yep, the alarm list on the history page *should* be displaying active, inactive, acknowledged and unacknowledged alarms (all 4 options checked) but all it displays are the active ones.