FT View ME Expression

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys can anyone tell me why this expression does not want to validate, I can't seem to get it right I'm doing Visibility.

untitled.JPG

Last edited:
I'm no expression expert..I seem to always have problems with them but try placing ({.....}=1) or ({....}=2) and ({.....}=3) then ...

Hope you get what I am trying convey with adding the ()

I think that the parentheses force evaluation of the operators inside them.

I suspect the Expression engine is a left-to-right solver that grabs the first TRUE or FALSE result it gets and wants to move to the next part of If/Then/Else.

Forcing the evaluation of the operators makes the expression engine continue to evaluate until it gets to the outside set of parentheses before it declares an expression to be True or False.