FT View SE - Can you edit a View SE GFX file with runtime VBA?

Tanquen

Is it possible to edit a View SE GFX screen with VBA? I’m using VBA to move some objects on the screen in runtime and save their position into tags that are then read to retain the new position. It would be great if I could just save those new positions into the screens View SE file.

Never tried, but I can just about guarantee that you can't directly edit the .gfx file(s) to any good result. Even if you did, it wouldn't flush the cache in the FTView server.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Does FTView ME Station "Edit Device" Change MER File or Only Station Settings? I'm basically trying to permanently change an MER file's...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am working with a project that uses lots of Parameter files to pass information between screens. When I open the parameter file in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with FT View ME with around 50+ displays currently. Each display uses the same global object for a generic menu navigation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom