FT View SE won't let me open/create new applications

CQ21

Hi,

I am having trouble with the comms within FT view SE v11 (premanent license). I created an HMI program a while back which was working just fine but now all tags are returning an error/unavailable. PLC is ok, and no network IPs have changed so I'm confused as to why this is happening? I figured the HMI project was the problem so I tried to create a new one and copy graphics/tags over but I can't even do that. Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance!

FT.PNG FT2.PNG

Similar Topics

This is an issue that I noticed we have had recently on this keypad HMI, an alarm will come up and it can be acknowledged by a fault reset button...
Replies
Views
Hello group, Thanks to Rockwell's infinite wisdom to change the O/S from WinCE to Win10, I have recently installed FactoryTalk View ME Version 12...
Replies
Views
one of our panelview terminals goes blank after not being used for up to 2 weeks. It will not wake up like the other panelview terminals do upon...
Replies
Views
I have set up datastore plus, as per https://theautomationblog.com/datastore-plus-step-by-step-setup-in-factorytalk-viewstudio/ Using a PVP 7...
Replies
Views
Hey, First post here! Anyways I just started working at an industrial plant and was basically tasked with controlling the PLCs. I realized that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom