Keypad Panelview won't focus on Alarm banner

Drewster1123

This is an issue that I noticed we have had recently on this keypad HMI, an alarm will come up and it can be acknowledged by a fault reset button on the panel but sometimes the focus will be taken off of the alarm banner and you can no longer press F4 to close the banner. Is there any way to return focus to the banner?

HMI alarms.jpg

Tomorrow I'm going to setup the "remote Close" global connection so that this screen can be closed by the PLC which should fix it but I was wondering if there was any other way that is known to get past this issue.

Similar Topics

Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview Plus 1000, keypad only that has an annoying problem that I hope someone can identify. Recently, every time an application is...
Replies
Views
Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
Greetings! I am using a PvP 7 4" screen which is sized at 480X272 pixels. The numeric keypad (and especially the alphanumeric keypad) are pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am facing weird issue in Panelview Plus 7 HMI. Showing '/' instad of '.' for floating point values. for example my actual value is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom