FTV SE redundant server help needed

lftmx3

I think I’ve exactly followed the FTV SE guide for setting up a redundant server PC, but I’ve ran into this issue and haven’t been able to figure it out.
When I look at the server status in the primary server, it shows the secondary failed. But when I look at server status in the secondary server pc, it shows it as ready, but the primary cannot reach. Any advise would be much appreciated, thanks! I’ve attached pics of the two server status screens.

3694F56C-8E1E-4B2B-A3FA-1889E3373739.jpg 3B2407CD-D63C-4AE3-AD8C-90FBC88FE5AB.jpg

First from the primary can you ping the secondary?
On the seconday can you ping the primary?

If both yes, temporarily disable the firewall on both, Can the primary now detect the secondary in FTVSE? if yes, you'll need to configure the firewall to allow the FTVSE data connections through it.

that was it! I disabled firewall on secondary pc and everything started working. So now the question is : what do I need to allow through the firewall?