FX3U-ENET-ADP how to connect and read strings?

Yes. It is a module located on the right side of the PLC. I have an HMI backup and a PLC backup from the supplier. The device is fully functional. It seems strange to me that I can edit the panel but connect to the PLC, I don't know. It's a bit complicated. Thanks for the manual. I will try to study it and hope to understand and find a way to set it up so that it works. In any case, I have already ordered the USB-SC09-FX cable for I believe a simple connection to the PLC. I tried setting via FX configurator EN, but unsuccessfully...

There are two ways to communicate & set the Ethernet card.
RS232/422 (com port using the SC09 cable) or via ethernet.
Using ethernet the IP address of your programming PC must be in the same area i.e. if your ENET was 192.168.0.23 then I suggest your programming PC be 192.168.0.25 or any other 0-254 but not 23. set the subnet to 255.255.0.0
This should enable you to connect via Ethernet, upload the existing configuration & save it as you do not want to loose the existing one so you can always go back. There may be a melsoft connection as this communicates with a got already I suspect it already has one so it could be your connection between PC & PLC i.e. address or some other problem, however, if it has already got a Melsoft connection just add another.

FX-EN.png