FX5-40SSC-S

CapaceteJR

Good morning,

I have had a machine stopped for some time, my servo works in manual mode, but it does not work in automatic mode. My equipment is controlled by a clo fx5uc plus a motion module fx5-40ssc-s. How it works, I have an encoder connected to the motor shaft, in which this encoder is the master of my servo movement. I use a 5vdc encoder, connected to signals A and B, on the respective pins 3-16 of my FX5-40SSC-S, a new encoder and a new module have already been installed, but my system has no errors and does not run automatically. . Has anyone been through this, can you help me?

It is to few information. From connection to pins 3 and 16 I presume it is open collector type encoder. Analyzing the source code in online mode would be most productive.