gate way inputs

I will go out on a limb here and "assume" that the poster is refering to "logic gate". This link offers detail of Logic gate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic_gate

Basically lets say you are using 2 normally open pushbuttons connected, in series, to a PLC. IF PB1 AND PB2 are pushed then you will have a signal present at the PLC. This is an example of an AND gate.

Another example is 2 normally opened pushbuttons connected in parallel, if PB1 OR PB2 is pushed then a signal is present at the PLC. This is an OR gate.

Similar Topics

Hello, is it possible to have positive edge inputs in OR gate? I have 8 inputs and want to trigger Y0, be able to turn off Y0, even if input that...
Replies
Views
All, I'm currently working on a project were I need to read 8 24 vdc 3 wire prox. switches and output to 1 PLC input. I'm very limited on space...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problem i'm working on boiler plc, but i get to the problem that i can't solve myself. I have problem with material gate. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Another (hopefully basic) Wonderware question. Once again, I have a template called, say, $Tank. $Tank has an attribute Number...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom