GE 9030 Programming Communication issue

SouthPahw

I cannont reconnect to a GE9030 IC693CPU323 10-Slot with CPU 313. Currently using LogicMaster ver.9 and had downloaded new program. Tried to reconnect a few minutes later and now cannont. I have tried to hook up with out selecting a program to get PLC to communicate so I can verify any accidental baud changes (which I doubt) and still no communications. Am sending the TX signal, but PLC is not returing the RX signal. I can connect to another PLC with no problems and also it will communicate with the Touch Screen. I have dealt with these for years, but this is the second time this has happened to me in the last year. Any suggestions?
{I had posted this 1st in Test area, reposted here, don't know if it makes a difference on viewing and support)

When you downloaded, did you download both the program and configuration? If so, your configuration file may set up the PLC's port different than Logicmaster's.

Zoom on the CPU in Logicmaster I/O configuration and note the port settings (F1, cursor to CPU, F10).
Compare them to the Logicmaster setup (F7, F4).