GE/Emerson Rx3i EDS001 DNP3 slave-master connection status

2Faced

Hello-

I would like to know if there is a way to monitor the status of a master connection to the EDS module on Rx3i rack. I have a master connected to two Rx3i systems via EDS modules, but only one system should be active at a time. I'd like to use the "slave-master active" status bit to block the standby system from logging change events to its EDS module. If anyone could provide an advice it would be greatly appreciated.

I took a look to the module's user manual (GFK-2911B), found a small paragraph on page 57 mentions a bit about status of a master connection but not much help.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Spoke to a few outlets including Emerson and some distributors. Apparently updating firmware on subsequent modules past the CPU still uses...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I need your help. At one of my company instalations we have GE90-70, and we're going to replace it with some newer PLC. I prefer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom