GE fanuc series 1 PLC

It depends on the model. Some are supported by AutomationDirect.com and others are "orphans". If ADC isn't compatible, you may want to contact your local GE Supply - they may have what you need.

Nathan,

Before running off to your AB distributor and spending thousands of $$$ and lots of time etc.....

What's toast?? the CPU.. Many Series One CPUs have a removalble program memory chip that could be installed in another CPU.

The Base?? (the weak part of the the Series One..Direct replacement bases are avaliable from www.AutomationDirect.com or you can take a look at Ebay for some good deals also.

I/O modules?? AutomationDirect has like 90% of all the I/O modules for the Series One also.

Additionally I've got a pretty good stock of DL-305/GE series One components, and may be able to help you out also.

Give more detail and you might be able to save on turnaround and $$$$.

Mike

I agree with Mike above. There are plenty of parts (for the Series 1) floating around on ebay that can be had on the cheap or new from AutomationDirect. Why reinvent the wheel by switching to a different software platform?

Last edited:
Ge Fanuc series one

Thanks guys for the insight. I managed to find what I needed from Automation Direct just as you suggested.