GE Rx3i BEM331 and GBI001 Communication

Thank you for the reply. It was a very old system, which suddenly stopped. I got the opportunity to troubleshoot the problem. There were 2 GBI001 modules and one of them was faulty. I also didn't knew that genius modules should be given serial address from 16-23 untill today. So I configured both modules at 20 SBA and tested them both. Thankfully one of them worked, when IO Enable got green after I power up the system.

Each individual GBI module on the Genius bus requires a unique serial bus address (SBA). You can't have two GBI modules with SBA 20 on the bus at the same time.
The actual range for SBA is from zero to 31, but SBA 31 is reserved for the bus controller (the BEM331).

The following is a historical footnote, and doesn't pertain to your issues.
The limitation of SBA from 16 to 23 dates back to the earliest days of Genius on the 90-30. In the initial implementation in the early 1990s, there was no bus controller for the 90-30. All that was available was a Genius communications module which was limited to communication with SBAs 16 through 23. I was told by a GE/Fanuc marketing manager that the reason for limiting Genius capabilities in the 90-30 was not due to any technical issues. The true reason was to drive sales of the 90-70 product line which, as the successor to the Series Six, had full Genius capabilities and was targeted at the higher end of the PLC market. In his words, "If we packed everything into the 90-30, we'd never sell any 90-70s."

I have checked Digial Input(IC200MDL730B) and Analog Input(IC200ALG260A) modules. When I apply 24VDC to DI Module Channel the Genius Global bit value changes to 1. And when apply milli ampere signal to the channel 1 corresponding Genius Global bits value changes.
I made a simple logic to check digital output(IC200MDL730B) module. When output coil energizes, the Genius Global Variable value changes to 1 but no changes happen in the output module(Led doesn't go green). I checked with multimeter if 24V are coming on the channel 1 but No. I have given 24VDC to Point 18 and 0VDC to Point 17. Am I missing something here ?

The configuration file must exactly match the hardware, including the jumpers on the analog module terminals that indicate the signal range. If the installed jumper does not match the range you select in the configuration file you will not get any data from the analog inputs and the analog outputs won't respond.

Yes I had made connections on the A side terminals but now I have changed it to B side.
I have two systems (Primary and Secondary) including IC693PWR322, IC693CPU350 and IC693BEM331 each.
The primary system is working fine.
The secondary system is for redundancy. In the secondary system the OK led on IC693PWR322 is not Green when power up the system. I think the CPU350 is faulty because when I use that CPU with the primary system the OK LED turned off. And when I use primary CPU when secondary IC693PWR322, it's LED turns green.
So, I think CPU350(secondary system) is faulty.

In a redundant Genius setup, the secondary Genius Bus controller uses SBA #30. Only SBA #30 and #31 are capable of controlling the outputs. The outputs are controlled by the bus controller with the highest SBA. When the primary PLC goes offline or stops, the secondary PLC takes over.