General questions? If your up to the challenge!!!

nined6rider

1)If a programmable controller controls the operation of
a motor,what connects motor control to the PC?
A) Line voltage
B) I/O device
C) Modem
D) RS232 cable
2)Which of the following input operations require a
conversion to digital form prior to input? A) Disc
B) Analog
C) Contact closures
D) Limit switches
3)How many main-line contactor assemblies are in an across
the line AC reversing motor control?
A) 1 B) 2
C) 3
D) 4
4)The start button in a motor control circuit is released.The
motor starter contacts open or coil doesn't remain
energized. The trouble is likely to be? A) stop switch contacts
B) overload resets
C)holding contact circuit
D)motor starter coil
5)Main contacts of a reverse starter are connected that 2
line wires,of 3 feeding the motor are? A) shorted 4 plugging
B) open
C) closed for jogging
D) o_O

This is not homework. I've tried googling but the results have nothing to do with the questions. I just figured I'd ask and then someone would explain the reasons why, hence my reasoning for posting them in this forum. I have no clue as to what plc's do except for reading the defintion. I don't mean to offend anyone.

This is not homework. I've tried googling but the results have nothing to do with the questions. I just figured I'd ask and then someone would explain the reasons why, hence my reasoning for posting them in this forum. I have no clue as to what plc's do except for reading the defintion. I don't mean to offend anyone.

If you are interested in finding out what PLC's do you can start by clicking on link below.

http://www.plcs.net/contents.shtml

Maybe start by offering up what you think the answers to be, and why? Just posting (and yes, they do look like) homework questions and answers is not a way to get a response on any message board that I know of.

The questions either aren't clear enough, or the questions supplied are not 100% correct.
This be a bad series of questions. Slap the teach, let him/her teach u the real stuffz.

:ROFLMAO: A brilliant if slightly less thought out reply to your first posting !!

Have you considered that some of the problems may be to do with an ID 10 T Error ?