General questions? If your up to the challenge!!!

I don't think I could bring myself to pour a beer into a car. Oh and a joule is not a unit of power it is a unit of energy. 1k Joules = 1k Watts/second. I would hope a Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor would put out more power than that.

I don't think I could bring myself to pour a beer into a car. Oh and a joule is not a unit of power it is a unit of energy. 1k Joules = 1k Watts/second. I would hope a Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor would put out more power than that.

;)

1)If a programmable controller controls the operation of
a motor,what connects motor control to the PC?
A) Line voltage
B) I/O device
C) Modem
D) RS232 cable
The Electrician, of course!
2)Which of the following input operations require a
conversion to digital form prior to input? A) Disc
B) Analog
C) Contact closures
D) Limit switches
Conversion is not required unless you have time traveled back to the Spanish Inquisition. Then there is no analog for how fast you will convert.
3)How many main-line contactor assemblies are in an across
the line AC reversing motor control?
A) 1 B) 2
C) 3
D) 4
None, you obviously bought them on eBay as no-name cheapie contactors so they cannot be considered main line. At best they can be considered off-brand.
4)The start button in a motor control circuit is released.The
motor starter contacts open or coil doesn't remain
energized. The trouble is likely to be? A) stop switch contacts
B) overload resets
C)holding contact circuit
D)motor starter coil
The idiot who wired up the circuit wrong because he took the first hit from Google that came up when he Googled motor control circuit.
5)Main contacts of a reverse starter are connected that 2
line wires,of 3 feeding the motor are? A) shorted 4 plugging
B) open
C) closed for jogging
D) o_O
...Probably in the wrong place (See answer to question 4).

The answer is 42.
This seems to have slipped by without much understanding, but I got it.

images

Got my towel too...

The answer is: Too much suction, not enough back pressure. Oops, thats the answer for another question, sorry.

Has the original poster been scared off? IT would be good to develop a database of all the "Introduction to PLCs" course questions and prepare totally outlandish answers for them. Make a "In a PLC course? Come here to find your answers!" section for them.