Generic algorithm for simulating Deadtime in PLC

svn

I want to study the PIDAT instruction autotuning in Omron CJ1M PLC. For that I want to simulate a process with deadtime and first order lag elements in the PLC. as far as I know, this PLC (CPU12 version 2.0) does not have Lag and Deadtime instructions like AB ControlLogix. I know how to simulate First Order Lag (using difference equation). I know that FIFO stack or word shift instructions can be used to simulate deadtime but I want to know whether there is a difference equation type solution for simulating deadtime.

Thanks in advance!

SVN

Similar Topics

Not sure if this is even possible but I have an micro 1400 that I would like to connect to HMI. I am using rs232 from PLC to (RS232/ttl converter)...
Replies
Views
I know, there's tons of resources out there on how to setup generic ethernet devices but I just cannot figure this out, I'm not sure what I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I am working on a project utilizing the new implicit communication with the 208-L50E-***** (specifically a 28QWB). this is a two...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
Do you have a recommendation for a low count IO system that you would stand behind for a remote site? It 1.5 hours drive time to the site. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom