Getting The Nais FP0 - C14CRS to talk to Citect

moeen

Hi ppl, i am new to this forum and want to get some help to connect Nais FP0 type plc to citect, it has only one (3 wire) rs232 port on the plc...could anybody help me with Citect I/O Device settings?

Regards.

Got the OPC Trial version , thanks for the help. But still cant get the OPC server talking via the sample provided with the server. I am using three wire rs232 connection with only rx, tx and gnd connect to send, receive and ground on plc respectively. Wonder if i need any looping of other pins on the computer end.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

So I started working on this old italian machine and it has an FP0 plc, I am using the fpwin gr 2.7 software and it lets me connect to it and...
Replies
Views
The application was working in Twincat 4022.16 Used VM for offline. recently changed the laptop and the getting the error with Message as below...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
I am very, very new to PLCs. I only have experience with Picos, but I knew enough to save this from the dumpster. Apparently, everything on it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried today to get RD3A and WR3A instructions to work on the PLC and it didn't work, but it worked in simulation. I followed the clone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom