give me some thing to do!

You could help me out if you can figure out why my PanelView + program does not work. trying to get communications going to an SLC 5/04. I was on the phone with AB tech support yesterday morning but thehy were not a lot of help. My zipped origrams are linked to my post paulrae getting the 600 to communicate to a5/04.

I did not specify this in my example because the logic and hmi scripting you would have to develop can be used in a broad number applications.
Maybe the generic ideas could, but if you were dealing with beef carcasses, the weights would all be different, and probably the processsing is also somewhat different.

Very few PLC programs can be used for different applications. But to a lumberjack, all problems begin to look like a tree to be chopped...

Well to be honest, i pretty beyond that phase already,
looking more for drive integration with control logix enbt
and drive msg with slc 500
msg to different controls hmi ext.....
Scp things like

thank you anyways uptown47

No worries Alex. Hopefully those ideas might give a future beginner an idea of some things to try...

Great suitcase BTW ;-)