GX Works 3 bit copy

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
We need to copy 32 bits from a REAL to a DWORD. We don't want any conversions done. We want a bitwise copy like the AB COP command. In GX Works 2 the BMOV would copy do the bit by bit copy.

Does anybody use GX Works3 and knows how to do the equivalent of a BMOV command?

We have an intern David_McN working on this problem. He will join soon. ( I am glad it not me because you know I think PLC manufacturers leave their brains at home ).

Similar Topics

I figured out a solution to a vfd issue... at least in theory. Yaskawa has a program called Drive Works EZ that you can have PLC-type functions...
Replies
Views
Okay everyone, simple question, hopefully. I'm an AB guy learning Mitsu. I want to use a bit of word as a NO contact. Ex. I want use the...
Replies
Views
Are there any people on here that can assist me in smoothly changing the IP address for a PLC connected using the Fastrak softworks PLC Workshop...
Replies
Views
I’m attempt to establish a communication between two simulator M580 CPUs, using a READ_VAR, I have two vitalization Windows 10 in VMWare and each...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom