GX Works2 Output and Coil not working

Hello to all,
is my first post on the forum, I searched everywhere, but I could not find an answer to this problem;

I am quite experienced in using Siemens and Schneider systems (M221), but in this period I am testing some PLC Clones of Mitsubishi, in this case FX3U. I have already done several tests without problems, the PLC works properly. But after writing a more articulated program the PLC stopped working, or rather the program.
the program in simulation works well, everything runs correctly. if instead I send the program to the PLC all the Coil and the outputs stop working.
if I activate the monitor I see clearly that the plc responds to the inputs, but it seems as if it is not in RUN, the logic does not go and even trying to force the inputs the outputs remain off.
The program POU’s are listed in the MAIN, so it should be OK that point.
i tried to do several rebuild attempts etc and i have 0 warning and 0 errors.

Is there something I’m missing?

thank you so much for the help

First of all, many clones have a little switch near the power terminals (will depend on the clone, are you sure it is set to run, on some the switch is very small. also, many of them although stated as FX3U they are actually FX2N with slightly modified O/S.

Hy Parky, yes im 100% sure that is in RUN, in fact if i try do an easy program it works fine. i think that the problem is in some configuration or FB that i use.

As to my knowledge, with FX3U clones, you have to use GX Developer or GX works in Simple Project mode, not Structured Project mode, as it is not 100% compatible with real ones.

As to my knowledge, with FX3U clones, you have to use GX Developer or GX works in Simple Project mode, not Structured Project mode, as it is not 100% compatible with real ones.

I thought so too, but after doing some program parts of structured and checked operation I went ahead

the part of the counter made the structured language in fact works properly.

if you are wondering the full program should be for an industrial dishwasher

Last edited:
I think Goghie may be right, The clones may not have the expanded registers i.e. 9000 & above, on most you cannot alter the PLC Parameters as well.
GXWorks uses registers & bits above 9000 for passing parameters to FB's so I think you will find that as these may not be there it faults. the compiler in GXWorks2 uses these registers at compile time as either local variables for FB's & non-Global variables. try just writing a simple project not structered & it will probably work.

First of all, there are no FB's configured in the code you posted just a few program blocks.
Try giving the non real symbols real addresses in the global variables within the range 0-511 i.e. M0 to M511 or D 0 - D511.
I also think that instead of using the IEC timers use the compatible timers in the standard functions like OUT_T TC1 k100
The IEC timers do not use in-built timers but use subroutines using the reserved bits & words.
I can borrow a clone off a friend & I will try it.

There are many problems using GXworks2 in FBD, the clones do not like subroutines so you need to put it all into one program block, suggest you make all variables global & give them actual addresses.
Remove the IEC timers as these do not work in the clone & use the OUT_T type timers the values can be set either as fixed i.e. for 10 seconds it's 100, Use TC for the coil, TS for the contact.
You also have at least two internal bit used as an out coil twice this will be overwritten on the last out coil.
START_CARICO_AUTO
START_CARICO_FUNZ
I actually suggest you use a proper FX3U, these clone units are not reccomended.

Errors.png