Having Trouble with the "Download from Server"

Hello mark welcome to the forum! I enjoy this site so much im on it every day and have gotten alot of help from people such as okie. Just curios have you downloaded the RS500 mini lite edition? The link is: http://www.ab.com/linked/programmablecontrol/plc/micrologix/downloads.html

If you get this downloaded and working PM me and I can send you a ML1000 unit to practice with. I think its 120v I/O discrete only. Just make sure the softwae works and you have a com port or converter.
Anyway just an offer to help. let me know.

Then when I try and open them, the system indicates that it has "uploaded" to the server, with some minor name change, and tells me to download from the server.
The "*.plc" file created at the PLCSimulator.net will not run in stand-alone mode on your computer. It will only run on the Simulator at the PLCSimulator.net site.