HBM PME MP55 cable

mumix

Hello guys i have a HBM PME MP55 and i want to connect with a pc, what type of cable does it need because on its manual it say on a terminal 2 plug but wich is the comunication if i want to build one for example the pins from 1-6, it does not say on the manual what pins is using,if not were i can buy one cable to be able to connect with it.Thanks

terminal plug 2.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi, HBM is a germany product installed in one of our client machine, this device read the value from the pulltest of a needle manufacturer...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
I don't have much experience in programming. I can do simple configuration. it is like this. i want to add something to the existing ladder...
Replies
Views
Converting a 90-70 LM90 to PME 9.5 and need some help with the migration errors and conflicts in the feed back zone. I have parameterized blocks...
Replies
Views
Having specific issues with migrating a 90-70 PLC from LM90 to PME 9.5. Backing up the LM90 Folder importing into PME is fine however I do not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom