LM90 to PME migration

ostendna

Lifetime Supporting Member
Having specific issues with migrating a 90-70 PLC from LM90 to PME 9.5.

Backing up the LM90 Folder importing into PME is fine however I do not know how to deal with and check the following items to see if they have been moved correctly...

1. subroutine blocks and arrays

2. auto aliasing arrays and variables

3. global variable names and imports

I need help on how to compare the two projects and make corrections to the logic so that it will work correctly.

Do you have Logicmaster software or did you only convert a file?

I can make a .txt file of the Logicmaster project for comparison to the PME project if you don't have LM90. Either post the LM90 project folder here or send me a PM so I can give you my email address.

Similar Topics

Converting a 90-70 LM90 to PME 9.5 and need some help with the migration errors and conflicts in the feed back zone. I have parameterized blocks...
Replies
Views
Hi, could someone do a favor for me: I have a program in logicmaster 90 writen in SFC When I try to import program in PME I got an error, logic...
Replies
Views
We have a customer that has 6 machines running GE Series 90-30 PLCs. In order to support them, they bought a used Dell Full size desktop PC with...
Replies
Views
Hello, one of our clients' GE 90-30 PLCs has lost its program - we deal mostly with AB hardware, so we don't have any old GE programming software...
Replies
Views
Hi Every one, I tried to upload from ge 90-30 plc using versapro software, so that i may migrate program to machine edition. when i try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom