Lm90-30 software

sultanahmed

Hi Every one,

I tried to upload from ge 90-30 plc using versapro software,
so that i may migrate program to machine edition.

when i try to upload using versapro program only logic program is uploaded and while uploading hardware showing error.

please any one can share LM90-30 software links?

Hi steve,
I will share error screen shot,it was showing project was design on earlier version and i am using versapro v2.04
1)I need logic master because hardware configuration has some third party thermocouple modules.i think i need logic master for that.
2)when migrating program to machine edition it is showing8035 error duplicate adresses after some research i go into general set duplicate into warning.
My main concern is to smootly migrate program into machine edition and i dont have spare cpu to take risk.

If you still have your VersaPro installation CD, it includes Logicmaster.

For the Horner Thermocouple modules, in hardware configuration you select third party module. You can get the data sheets from Horner's website (HEAPG.com) which will give you the details for the parameter settings. . If you can't find the data sheets, tell me the part numbers and the types of thermocouples you're using and I can give you the settings.