LM90 7.2 to PME 9.5

Regarding the 'Type Mismatch' messages. Machine Edition is a lot stricter about matching variable type with instructions than Logicmaster. For example, a Logicmaster project may have used the same variable in instructions with data types of INT or WORD. PME will balk at that. The import process from LM90 to PME probably sets the variable type according to the first instance it encounters.
What I've done when confronted with that situation is to create as many different variables as I needed with the same address, but different types. Then you simply need to select the variable from the list that matches the data type of the instruction.

Similar Topics

Having specific issues with migrating a 90-70 PLC from LM90 to PME 9.5. Backing up the LM90 Folder importing into PME is fine however I do not...
Replies
Views
Hi, could someone do a favor for me: I have a program in logicmaster 90 writen in SFC When I try to import program in PME I got an error, logic...
Replies
Views
We have a customer that has 6 machines running GE Series 90-30 PLCs. In order to support them, they bought a used Dell Full size desktop PC with...
Replies
Views
Hello, one of our clients' GE 90-30 PLCs has lost its program - we deal mostly with AB hardware, so we don't have any old GE programming software...
Replies
Views
Hi Every one, I tried to upload from ge 90-30 plc using versapro software, so that i may migrate program to machine edition. when i try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom