HC900 Modbus addressing

_V_

Hello everyone.

Using the designer software for the HC900 had me thinking.
How can I assign 1 variable so 1 single bit.
Like how can I say that a 16 bit variable like for example 45063 is only bit 1 of the 16 bit like siemens has ?

For example in 45063 there are 2 variables

Fb_signal and Fb_signal 2

The first is in bit 1 and the second is in the bit 2 of the 16 bit 45063.

Is there a way ? I know siemens has it but I don't know if designer software has it.

I do not know Honeywell but I bet it has an Word AND Function i.e. 8 or 16 bit.
So if you cannot address bits in a word perhaps just use AND with the word & a hex value for example
Word to test bit & the bit you are looking for is bit 0
Then AND it with H0001 if it is a 1 then the ouput of the AND function will be true or false if not
So for bit 1 AND it with H0002
& so on for each bit.