Hello, Help please please please

deadboo

Hello

i need help with making the following changes to the Door Simulation exercise. the task is as follwing:

If the Door is Stopped for more then 3 Seconds and it is niether up or down completely. Meaning it is ADJAR. Them send the door up completely.
Once the Door is completely Open DO NOT Allow it to Close for 10 Seconds. After the 10 Second Delay the Close Button will work normally.
BONUS POINTS, If you configure the door to only go up after 3 Seconds, Providing it was moving down prior to stopping. If it was moving up prior to stopping NO ACTION should be taken and it should shall remain adjar or continue up or down based on the operator pressing the control buttons.
* Modify the program to meet the above requirements.

I have attached a jpg file of the exercise file in this thread. Please some one who have experinse with the software help :(
i have to have it done by wednsday midnight

i'll be so grateful
thanks

doorJPG.jpg

What part are you having problems with? What have you tried that hasn't worked?

Where are you in Kansas?? Perhaps you could stop by my office so I can do your homework for you...