Help can't see right side of LAD2

Robastala

Hi,

I'm a student in college and we are using LogixPro this semester. I have encountered a problem where I can't see the right side of the editor. To be more precise I can not edit the output energize function as it is invisible.
The line is blue for about 3/4 of the screen and disappears without showing the right side of the ladder. I have tried looking for a fix but I have been unsuccessful. We are accessing the program through our schools citrix workspace.

Hi,

I'm a student in college and we are using LogixPro this semester. I have encountered a problem where I can't see the right side of the editor. To be more precise I can not edit the output energize function as it is invisible.
The line is blue for about 3/4 of the screen and disappears without showing the right side of the ladder. I have tried looking for a fix but I have been unsuccessful. We are accessing the program through our schools citrix workspace.

If the resolution of the Virtual machine running the software does not match the resolution of the computer you are using to access the software, there should be a slider on the bottom edge of the screen that lets you pan back and forth. If that is the case, there should also be a slider on the right side that lets you pan up and down.

I suggest that you pan to the top right, select the window resizing, and size the window so that it fits the computer you are using