Help for STL

Hello everyone, friends. I asked a similar question before, and you helped, but I'm very weak in STL and I'm having trouble learning it. What I want to do is: How can I transfer an input address such as I5.4 to a data block? So how can I move the I5.4 address to the DB1.Dbx0.0 address? I want to know this, can anyone share an explanatory example about it? If so, thank you in advance.
I'm using Simatic Manager 5.5 and S7-300 plc.

Similar Topics

Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am working on a project were we will be replacing an 300 CPU with a 1500 CPU and we are working on migrating / converting code. There is a...
Replies
Views
i hope you could help me to convert the network Stl to lad it's apart from program of machine and i try to find solution for the reason of error...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a project to upgrade some old S5-100U processors. The programs are all uploaded and I don't have descriptors...ugh. Be that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am migrating a program from STL to SCL via S7-1200 portal, I would like you to help me by converting these lines of code...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom