Help for write program

Hello friends. I need to write a program.
This is exactly what is asked of me:

When Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 give output, it will allow Robot to Weld to 1st Fixture.

When the welding is finished, the 1st Fixture welding finished signal will come from the Robot.

! In order for the operator not to reuse the same part, I need to make sure that the part is taken from the 1st Fixture. In this, I am asked to use the following method.

Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 should have no output for at least 15 seconds.
(I need to use the negative edge of Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 for this.)

And with this, the Operator will enter and exit the Area Sensor at least once,
I have to create a signal that he's doing it.

No signal from sensors 1 and 2 for 15 seconds,
Operator input and output to the Area Sensor,
"Fixture 1 reset" signal will be generated when signals are received.

After Fixture 1 Reset signal; When Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 output; It will allow the Robot to Weld to Fixture 1 again.

Sensor 1 : I0.0
Sensor 2 : I0.1
From PLC to Robot; Send Welding permission to Fixture 1: Q1.0
From robot to PLC; 1. Fixture Send welding end signal : I1.0
No signal from Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 at the same time for 15 seconds: M0.0
Area sensor Signal I2.0
Input and output to Area Sensor at least 1 time, signal : M2.0
Fixture 1 Reset : Q3.0

Below is the project where I created the symbols.
View attachment Example_project_for_help.zip

I don't understand how I should connect the negative sides of the two sensors in series. I put a virtual contact in front of them, I trigger it, but when one of the two sensors goes negative, it gives a direct output. So I can't make serial connection. I don't know how to make a signal when I enter or exit the area sensor.

As I understand it, both Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 need to have a value of 0 for 15s.

Try doing this:

• Connect Normally Open Contacts Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 in parallel rungs (so they are ORed) into a TOF (Time Delay-Off) with a preset of 15s (15000ms).
    • If either Sensor 1 or Sensor 2 has or has had a value of 1, either now or any time during the past 15s, then the TOF output will have a value of 1.
    • When both Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 have had values of 0 for the past 15s, the output of the TOF will be 1.0
  • You can then evaluate that TOF output in a Normally Closed Contact (-]/[-) , and write the result (-( )-) into M0.0.
    • M0.0 will be 1 whenever both Sensor 1 and Sensor 2 have had values of 0 for the past 15s,
    • or use the TOF output directly in whatever logic would use M0.0.
You can also accomplish the same thing by connecting Normally Closed Contact with Sensor 1 ans Sensor 2 in series (so they are ANDed) into a TON (Time Delay-On); the output of the TON will be equivalent to what you want for M0.0.

Last edited: