Help Needed, ELAU PMC-2 Servo Positioning Controller

isteak007

In my machine i have a ELAU PMC-2 Servo Positioning Controller
Part no: PMC-2/11/08/000/00/03/00/01/00

But now the Servo Drive is defective. i am unable to find the same part no.
Can anybody help me to find the same part no.

or Can it be replaced with some other available part no?

Does anyone have any experience in this types of Servo?

Thanks

This is an old PacDrive S system from the 90's, it's very unlikely you'll find a spare.

ELAU are now part of Schneider Electric so your first step should be to contact their local office to see if they can offer any help with replacing/repairing this controller.

Don't hold your breath for a result though, my gut feel is that you'll soon be re-engineering this system.