help needed for MAOC instruction

ibora

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everybody,
I'm working on a 5069-L306ERM CPU with 1732E-OB8M8 output module. I'm trying to produce cam signals with MAOC command. I have a 842E encoder. When i'm working on the program in my workshop I created a virtual axis and geared it to encoder axis. Than created MAOC command and configured. And i produced all cams for two outputs. In the field when i'm integrating the system to the machine i changed the "execution target" parameter from 0 to 2(also in axis parameter). Then i got error code 35. And then turned back all parameters but still i'm getting same error. Any idea?
explanation of error 35: The specified execution target exceeds the number of Output Cam targets configured for the axis.

Thank you for reply. But when parameter was set to 0 two outputs were produce cams