[help]pid autotuning modicon m340

Mr.Newbie

HELLO,
i'm just use a plc modicon m340, so i'm very begineer and don't have enough idea. my purpose is to use 'pid autotuning' feature modicon m340. i'm so confuse with how to configuration 'para' at autotune block.

can anyone give me a screenshot the ladder program contain pid block and autotune block with the configuration????
there anyone already use this feature and can help my problem????

thank's alot....

Did you see the Controller coupling DFB ? I am trying to do autotuning thru this method . With normal PID I am getting 7 to 8 degC deviation in temperature. People say Schneider is best for process control ,I am trying to figure out how? Their support too is drying out just like Rockwell.
Well keep trying. It should work with controller coupling. As it is given in the help.