Help with DL06 Ziplink choices

missionav

Hi,

I'm having a hard time getting my order together for zinplink cables, and connector modules for the DL06 16 point inputs and outputs.

I'd prefer not to use them at all, and buy a 20 point plug, but it looks like there are no plugs available at automation directs site.

The ziplink pdf here: http://web4.automationdirect.com/static/specs/zipcables.pdf

tells me that I need to use ZL-CBL056 in order to use their feedthru module, but a seacrh of their site only gives me the choice of ZL-CBL056L and ZL-CBL056FR

Neither cable has the DB connector that the module ZL-CM056 seems to have in the picture (unless they changed it?).

If i use the ZL-CBL056L cable, I'd have to use the LED mudules. I don't quite understand how the unit works, as it has much more than the 20 terminals needed to access the IO on the 16 point I/O.

I have requested this info from automation direct, but haven't gotten an answer after a few days.

Any help would be appeciatted.

Thanks
Dan

The ZL-CBL056 is the correct part number. I am looking into why it was omitted from our last store update. Until I can figure this out, you can phone in your order to 1(800)633-0405.