I need help figuring out the addressing of an expansion slot DL06 PLC

Included with the module is several pinout decals. Use the ones that match the part number of your module. In this case, D0-16TD2.
The ZipLink pinout, etc. for DO-16TD2 is on page 2-27 of the Options manual. Download Chapter 2 or the entire manual here.

This is a sourcing module. It's output is positive.
Remove the wire from terminal 11. That wire goes to the negative of your light.
Remove the wire from terminal 12, and put it on terminal 2. This is the positive lead of your light.

EDIT: The wire from terminal 11 goes to C0, the last terminal on the right, as well as the negative of the lamp.

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct. I was under the assumption that the negative wire was what the plc controlled to turn the light on and off. It is the complete opposite, I switched the negative for the positive wire and I finally got it to work.

I cant tell you guys how much appreciate your knowledge and helpfulness. I took a couple classes in college with plc's and I have always like to just tinker with them as a hobby now. I have learned a lot from this forum and obviously still have a lot more learning to do (y)