I need help configuring my 1762sc-OF8 output module

CJlikesCHAIRS

Hi, I am fairly new in the PLC industry, and my latest job for me to complete is to test a panel with a single output module (Spectrum Control 1762sc-OF8) with my ML1400. I have everything working, except this output module. After looking through this manual and adding all the rungs to correctly configure it, I receive an error code (F002 in HEX/BCD, yet -4094 in decimal). I have been working with one of our programmers to see if we can solve the problems I have been having with no such luck.

Any advice will be amazing as I spent all day yesterday trying things that didn't work.

Thanks for the reply guys, I found my error.

I put test bits in to see which lines were working and which weren't and saw that my o:7.0 and o:7.1 bits were receiving other numbers that should not be there. So I came to the conclusion that other lines were being solved before the calibration rungs had finished.

So I moved the calibration rungs to the very top of my main lad. They get solved before everything else and it works perfectly now.