Help with Honeywell controller

Well, I'm not sure on the configuration of the Honeywell PID, which is what I need help with and don't really know what to fill in many of the blanks with.
The attached link shows what I've got wired up to the Honeywell PID and what is expected as for control temp and alarm.
Everything else, the PLC program, burner board, and Barber-Colman PID (used to monitor internal product temp) work just the way I want them to.
The burner assembly I made uses a 40K BTU burner nozzle. I am not certain yet how much heat loss there will be at the insulated compartment of smoker, therefore can not say for certain what kind of ramp rate to expect without burning product. I'm thinking 50-75 deg. F/hour.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p630/Mark_A_Goldman/20160331_212024_zpsw5cmbkeg.jpg

I really hope this answers your questions and truly appreciate your help. Thanks!