Help with Old PLC 5 Program

The Plc Kid

Guy's

I need to look at a plc 5 program from when a machine was first built back in the late 80's early 90's

I have the plc 5 backup but wheni open it i have a lot of individual files and not .RSP file.

Is this 6200 DOS software. I am working at the sister plant this week and they have nothing like this. I have alot of the older stuff back at my plant but not installed.

Can this be opened in logix 5?

Here is a list of what i have

Processorname.ADR
Processorname.ATT
Processorname.CEI
Processorname.CET
Processorname.CFG
Processorname.CNT
Processorname.DSC
Processorname.PDC
Processorname.RPD
Processorname.RPI
Processorname.SYM
Processorname.X5
Processorname.XRF
Processorname.XRI

Looks like the old Icom AI PLC5 program files. RSLogix5 should be able to open them. The logic itself is the .X5 files. Some of the others contain the documentation. The documentation can be imported if necesary.