help identifying an old plc

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I was called in today to look at a machine that had this in it. I couldn't find anything about it. Sorry I forgot to post the name so we can search for it later. It is called Lele MoPS

20140609_131158.jpg 20140609_131152.jpg

I envision a custom programming terminal plugging into that port on the cpu...reminds me of the ISSC controllers I used to support with 8 bit cards, only yours is about 1/3 the size and I dig the color.

Thanks for the help guys. I have sent an email to their contact us and we will see where that goes.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a Missler Band saw (france) that has a PLC in it with the following info on it: TEC 40 C89656530 Division of Automatismes Year...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for a source for the white connectors in the picture below. This controller has 6.3mm spade connectors potted into it in rows...
Replies
Views
Attached is a picture of a PLC from the mid to late 80's... It is currently running a machine that is struggling after a power disruption. Can...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I have a picture of a PLC and I am not sure which model it is. It looks like a Point I/O but that's all I got.
Replies
Views
I've got a picture from one of our customer and I cannot identify one of the module (PLC5). It seems to be serial communication, 4 port. I did a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom