Possible help Identifying an old Automatismes PLC

dkmc

Hello,
I have a Missler Band saw (france) that has a PLC in it with
the following info on it:

TEC 40 C89656530
Division of Automatismes

Year is 1986

I am needing to ID the true manufacturer of this unit.
A friend thought it looked like a made in Japan PLC, but
we know nothing about it.
I was told by the prev owner that a service guy told him years ago that it was a popular PLC that's been re-badged by
Missler or Automatismes

Missler is out of business, no help from them.

This PLC has intermittent problems, and needs to be replaced with a modern unit. It would (obviously) be of great help to at least get the program out of it while it is not completely dead.

Appreciate any help or ideas.

BILD2440.jpg

BILD2436.jpg

Similar Topics

I will be designing an automated hydrostatic system. The system on paper works like this, a plc like the click will get information from an hmi...
Replies
Views
Hello, Now here is my problem guys. I weigh my weight and i wait for the slow_fill_required_weight to be lesser than my slow fill limit which is...
Replies
Views
I have working in a cold rooling mill and its under construction. We are using PLC siemens S7-300 In Bell Annealer Facility. The seller is giving...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom