OLD PLC Help

AutoWorks

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know what kind of PLC this is, what software and cable I would need to upload the program? I have been asked to upgrade it.

Thanks
Mike

SAW PLC.jpg

16DI/16DO.

Probably faster writing the code from scratch than trying to find the correct software an cables to use etc etc...

I agree with Janner, I have upgraded a number of so called PLC's like this, (think I did one that looked almost identical) never managed to get the software (probably dos anyway), I only had one where there was a ladder listing in the panel so quite easy to migrate with a few extras.
Your only hope if you cannot get a listing or software is to do it the hard way, plenty of time talking to the operators or if possible watch it working and if no drawings tracing the I/O. That is assuming the customer has the money.