Hitachi h-252b

vavdeev

Hi !!!
I am a beginner.

I try to connect to Hitachi H-252b (cpu22-02hb without EEPROM) in ActWin 3.28
all dip-switches on the cpu are set to off (means baud rate: 19200 bps, i/o processing: direct mode, remote setting : normal)
my OS is winXP+sp2
in ActWin I set speed of the com1 port to 19200 (menu tools/driver settings)

the "PERIPHERAL" port of the PLC connected directly to my PC's com1 port.

Leds on the PLC: POW: on, RUN: on, ERR: off

When I try to load a configuration from the PLC or upload/download a program to/from PLC I get a error : SendTaskCode failed with error code 0xd2.

Can the h-252b working and be programmed without EEPROM ? (just for testing) If so, how can I connect and program h-252b in ActWin ?
In which mode the PLC should be RUN or STOP ?

Thanks

Hi,

First up Actwin 3,28 is not XP compatible. You will need atleast V3.40 for reliable operation.

You will need to talk to Actron or visit the website: www.actwin.se

Good Luck,

Hi
not only you have to upgrade Actwin, you must disable the buffer on your COM port. The 200 serie is using an old handshake protocol, that doesn't work with an buffer.

grz

IMG_20160721_205509

I have the same problem but in

* System details :-
CPU 22-02HC
Hitachi H252C
Actwin 3.44 .
Is:- xp windows

It's the first time to appear this alert
What's the error?
On CPU error lamp is OFF

What happened?