Hobby Project I'm working on

The click has a large selection of IO also. Analog in/out, AC/DC in/out, thermocouple ins, rtd ins. etc.

Looks like the Click will do the Trick for the RIO I need. Thanks!!

By the way, my hobby project is building an intensive fish hatchery to take me into my retirement years. Have a lot of higher end hardware, but what to do with those pesky I/O points that are +300 feet away without spending a fortune. I think it will work well. Thanks Again!!

I'll look into the clicks. I'm open to the idea of using a PLC for sure, I just figured if I could save on some cost by using a PC-Logic based system. I also figured the data-monitoring can be done more easily on a PC-based logic system.

You can also use AdvancedHMI (Its Free!) on the computer to perform just about any function as its written in VB.net.