How can i custom my simulator animation?

The software you are using is training software. The simulations within the couse were designed by the course writer. I don't believe there is any capability for changing the simulations by the end user. Check with the writer of the training software: http://www.thelearningpit.com/ to see if there are any unpublished capabilities, especially in regard to changing the simulations.

I think you and your teacher have two different definitions of web-based research. Your teacher thinks you should Google for information, actually read the information you find, and use what you learn to formulate another set of questions which you then put to Google.

You seem to think that web-based research entails finding somebody else to do your work for you.

Since you claim to have already written your LogixPro program to control the operation, why not add another subroutine to that program to simulate the operation of the process?

The software you are using is training software. The simulations within the couse were designed by the course writer. I don't believe there is any capability for changing the simulations by the end user. Check with the writer of the training software: http://www.thelearningpit.com/ to see if there are any unpublished capabilities, especially in regard to changing the simulations.

Is there any other PLC software can be used to make a simulation?

I think you and your teacher have two different definitions of web-based research. Your teacher thinks you should Google for information, actually read the information you find, and use what you learn to formulate another set of questions which you then put to Google.

You seem to think that web-based research entails finding somebody else to do your work for you.

Since you claim to have already written your LogixPro program to control the operation, why not add another subroutine to that program to simulate the operation of the process?

Hi there, im sorry. I didn't want somebody to do my work for me. But, i need somebody advice me how to do it. =)

What do you mean by add another subroutine to that programs? Do you means another software that can connect with the PLC programs? If yes, do you have any ideas for that?

I'm sorry to if i'm not too slow to catch what you all said...:confused:🤞🏻

The ladder software and the simulator is an integrated system. You must go back to the producer of this package for information. Do that first. That is you best source of information, not us.