How do i upload festo fec 30 plc program.

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
we are using festo fec 30 plc in our plant. i dont know the festo plc software name.i want to know this software is free for download.
kindly help me.
jamal.

Hi,
I am using microwin v4.0.9.25 sp9. my windows operating system is windows 7 ultimate sp1. i already able to communicate with cpu 224xp but when i try to connect with cpu 224xp cn, it shows an error "The selected devies doesn't exist or is not supported.try selecting a new device". then i changed microwin language in chinese.but same problem occurs.even i change my computer language in chinese.same problem shows always.
Please if anyone have any solutions , let me know. Thank You.

Similar Topics

Glad the site is working again... I have a customer having issues with a Festo and I have never worked with them, see below
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Does anyone have this gsdml v2.31 festo cteu 20150503?? I've gone to the Festo website and the version that they have for cteu is...
Replies
Views
Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
I HAVE A OLD MESSUNG HMI AND I WANT TO UPLOAD A PROGRAM FILE FROM IT TO A USB PENDRIVE WITHOUT USING PC OR SOFTWARE...WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO DO...
Replies
Views
in our old machine we used beijer cimrex 41 need to take program backup. i tried it with information designer software through ethernet. ip...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom