How do you handle a service call for ControlLogix w/ unknown Firmware Revision

That is not correct - all versions from 10 upwards will run on Windows 7.

I have versions 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 of RSLogix5000 running quite happily on W7, as per the picture.

I occasionally have to use all versions, so have tested them all, no problems.

Note that not all versions support all controller models.

Yes but when the firmware on the controller is V11 then, of course, the controller supports V11. It can *run* on Win7, but going online with a controller/opening the project was a different story, and this was with any project, even one I created myself from the VM, over different install mediums, different formats, etc. Even Rockwell tech support said it just wasn't going to work (though I can't remember their reason, it has been a couple years). I would LOVE to see it work.