how inputs and outputs are connected to plc

It just dawned on me that the rabbit is the spokes-rabbit for the pancake house. You've seen the cheesehead hats, fishhead hats, etc, he's just wearing the pancake hat. Probably upset that his rabbit ears only pick up the FOX network.

Oh, I feel another poll coming on...
Should the rabbit be forced into wearing the pancakes?
Should the rabbit be allowed to eat the pancakes.
Should the rabbit have to pay the manufacturer to eat the pancakes?
Should the rabbit be "part of" the next batch of pancakes.

Please, no more pm's, I have recovered from the last batch about the paying for tech support yet.

regards.....casey

I might vote on that poll Casey!! Next Batch, tastes like chicken!!

But really to connect the ins and outs I would have to go and get the extension cord from Kansas, bring it back to Okieville, get out my duct tape and rtv and slap them babies together. Ins, outs they all go down and connect to papas still anyway?????? Oh no thats just my mason jar!!!!

Oh wait, I need that there wire from them big ole toothpicks that line the roads don't I.....

Last edited:
this reminds me of just a month or so back when me and the ole(young) lady spent a night at a Bed and Breakfast,,when i ordered the room they asked me what i wanted for Breakfast,,,so i picked my favorite breakfast in the whole wide world,,Eggs Benedict,,all i could think of the night before at the B&B(first off i was frustrated there was no TV there,,no internet connection there,,so i just sat on my laptop with no connection,,dreaming of Eggs Benedict then passing out as my ole(young) lady had a nice jacuzzi bath,,woke up to Pancakes,,and to top it off,,they had no regular pancakes,,they had 4 types of pancakes but no buttermilk,,and since im not a sugar person,,i was even more disappointed,,the place was pretty,,but for 100$next time we will get a hotel with tv and interet connection and ill get the breakfast i want,,

Fred Raud

ps,,they changed the breakfast because the other couple there wanted pancakes,,and it was easier than eggs benedict,,for 100$ a day i think they could have accomodated both of us,,,so no more "casa de amigo" for me,,

pps,the peta comment was a comment to poke at my mother who is an animal rights person,,she gently lets out wasps from the house and ensures they dont get hurt in the process,,even got mad at my sisters boyfriend for letting her grandsons go out and catch fireflies(part of growing up i believe,,after all she took me out to catch fireflies when i was a kid)but i guess beliefs change to suit your agenda

ppps,,i think i just gave too much information!

Fred Raud said:
pps,the peta comment was a comment to poke at my mother who is an animal rights person,,she gently lets out wasps from the house and ensures they dont get hurt in the process,,even got mad at my sisters boyfriend for letting her grandsons go out and catch fireflies(part of growing up i believe,,after all she took me out to catch fireflies when i was a kid)but i guess beliefs change to suit your agenda

An animal rights activist who cares about bugs, too? THAT'S HARD CORE! They usually focus on the cute ones.

Tell her the best way to save a species is to write a recipe. Once we're farming them for food, there will be plenty of them.

AK

Fred,

so i just sat on my laptop with no connection,,dreaming of Eggs Benedict then passing out as my ole(young) lady had a nice jacuzzi bath,,

Next time you have access to a jacuzzi bath, you're supposed to forget about the TV and the laptop and HOP IN with the ole lady, if you know what I mean!!! :p

Speaking of PETA, has anyone here seen the Penn and Teller show on showtime? The do an excellent job of ripping them a new one. It would seem thea the higher ups in the PETA organization are a bunch of nut jobs! Definitely worth checking out. the show is called Bulls**t!