how to change tcp port in S7-1200

Are you trying to use it for modbus TCP? If you use the MB_CLIENT block one of the inputs (CONNECT) requires a tag using the data type TCON_IP_v4 and some of the values specified there are local and remote ports.

if you're talking about Portal/ connections, then port 102 is fixed, no changes are possible in the PLC or in Portal.

What are you trying to do, NAPT?

Similar Topics

Using Crimson with G3 panels and the master controllers, four TCP/IP protocols are allowed. I would like to access a 4 port serial-to-ethernet...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom