How to configure scada for redundancy project in AB SLC 500

siva_maddala

Hai to everyone

welcome to the automation world. My name is siva. I am working as a PLC,SCADA programmer. Recently i am doing one project by using the allen bradley plc in redundancy configuration. The PLC is SLC 500 . for this i am using RSVIEWME as a scada. Here my query is two racks are there primary and secondary. Whenever the primary got any problem automatiocaly the secondary will take place the action. But regarding Scada how it will changeover to the corresponding primary and secondary.I am attaching the hardware configuration of the project. Please clarrify my query and give the details as soon as possible.

thanks and regards
M.SIVA

You're probably going to have to use RSLinx Classic as an OPC server to RSView ME, and use the Alias Topic method to switch between the Primary and Secondary controllers.

More information on the Alias Topics can be found in Rockwell Automation Knowbase Answer ID # 5037.